This amazing ingredient is a staple in most skin care routines. Rose water benefits are plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and also remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime.The following are the benefits of rose water toner
- Rose water toner helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose water toner has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores
- Rose water toner helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturizethe skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water toner also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Ingredients: steam distilled rose water
- Just spray it on your face when ever you feel dull and remove off the dirt.
- Use it before make up to tighten the pores and helps in skin toning
-Use it as an astringent to feel fresh
-No More Tired Eyes: If you have tired, inflamed eyes - soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
-Use to mix the face packs
Why choose Bliss Nd Berry's rose water toner ..??!!??
Bliss Nd Berry's rose water toner is obtained from the process of steam distillation using fresh rose petals. It refreshes, hydrates and tones the skin and it has the most therapeutic experience in your skincare routine.